- Roasted Salmon:
- • 1 kg salmon fillets
- • 1 big sized onion, thinly sliced
- • 3 spicy sausages, cut in regular or diagonal slices
- • 2 big sized tomatoes, thinly sliced
- • Gouda cheese, grated
- • Oregano, salt and pepper
- Garlic Rice:
- • 3 cups rice
- • 3 cups hot boiled water
- • 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- • Salt
Brown the onion with salt and pepper on a hot frying pan. Set aside.
Preheat oven to medium/high temperature (180°C a 200°C).
Spread the onions on a baking dish. Place the salmon over the onions, season with salt and pepper.
Put the tomatoes on top of the salmon and then add oregano, cheese and the sliced sausages.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the thickness of the salmon).
Wash rice in abundant cold water until the water looks crystal clear.
In a pot, heat the oil and sauté the garlic. Add the rice and stir fry for 5 more minutes.
Add hot boiling water and cook with the cover on at low heat for 20 minutes.