- • 1 kg salmon fillets, skinned
- • 1 ½ pack of precooked lasagna sheets
- • 1 green pepper, cut in julienne strips
- • 1 red pepper, cut in julienne strips
- • 2 zucchinis, chopped in thin slices
- • 1 big sized carrot, grated
- • ½ cup Gouda cheese, grated
- • ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- • Vegetable oil
- • Salt and pepper
- Béchamel Sauce ingredients:
- • 1 l milk
- • ½ cup unsalted butter or margarine
- • ½ cup all-purpose flour
- • Salt, pepper, and nutmeg
Béchamel Sauce preparation: Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add flour all at once, stir and mix until it separates from the bottom of the saucepan. Add milk in small increments while whisking constantly until it smooths. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Set aside.
Lasagna preparation: Cut the salmon in small cubes. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place the zucchini slices on a tray. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, take them out and set aside.
Heat the vegetable oil on a skillet and stir fry the peppers and carrot. Season with salt and pepper.
In a well-greased lasagna/baking dish spread a layer of ½ ladle of Béchamel Sauce.
Add a layer of lasagna, followed by a layer of 1/3 of the mix of the peppers and carrot. On top place evenly 1/3 of the zucchini slices, and over them 1/3 of the salmon cubes and 1/3 of the grated Gouda cheese.
Season with salt and pepper and add ¾ ladle of Bechamel sauce.
Repeat twice and finish with a layer of lasagna on top.
Cover with the rest of the Béchamel sauce and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Cook in the oven for 40 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes. Cut and serve.